Device Configuration Utility 2.28
- Major – Fixed an OS version conflict between DevConfig 2.27 and CR300s with OS Std.10.05 that caused the GOES radio deployment tab to not show in DevConfig.
- Minor – Fixed so GOES Self Timed TX BAUD Rate could be changed for the CR6 and CR1000X.
- Minor – Added warning if the GOES Platform ID setting is left as 00000000 for the CR1000X.
- Minor – Removed CR300 COM1 option for a GOES radio connection because it is not supported.
- Minor – Added GOES radio status report to Off-line Mode.
- Feature - Added Off-line Mode support for the RainVUE.
- Feature - Added Off-line Mode support for new GOES radio gain settings for the CR6 and CR1000X.
- Feature - Added a Bucket Calibration setting for the RainVUE.