The annual CGU scientific meeting provides the opportunity to network with earth scientists from across the country. Collaborative and networking opportunities are often enhanced by hosting meetings jointly with complementary scientific societies.
Meetings provide the opportunity to:
- Present current research to the geoscientific community and learn about the activities of other scientists, of particular importance to students
- Emphasize Canadian-focused research alongside more global research
- Recognize and support winners of CGU awards and student paper awards
- Attend information sessions held by granting agencies
- Participate in workshops relevant to geophysics and earth science disciplines.
Learn more from the event organizer.