The CMP3 is an ISO-second-class pyranometer that monitors solar radiation for the full solar spectrum range. It connects directly to a Campbell Scientific datalogger, and is used for many meteorological applications.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features
- Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
- Includes a white snap-on sun shield that reduces the sensor's temperature
- Measures reflected solar radiation when inverted
- Provides measurements in direct sunlight, under plant canopies, when the sky is cloudy, and in artificial light
- Includes bubble level and leveling screws eliminating need for a separate leveling base, which simplifies installation
- Compatible with the CWS900-series interfaces, allowing it to be used in a wireless sensor network
- Acceptable for providing the solar radiation data used in stability estimations
- Dome protects thermopile and allows water to roll off of it