The CMP21 is an ISO secondary-standard pyranometer with an internal thermistor. It monitors solar radiation for the full solar spectrum range, and is well-suited for scientific use and in top-level solar-radiation monitoring networks. This pyranometer connects directly to a Campbell Scientific datalogger.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features
- Includes thermistor for individually optimized temperature compensation
- Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
- Integrated bubble level is visible without removing sun shield
- Desiccant-filled drying cartridge prevents dew from forming on the inner sides of the domes
- Compatible with the CVF3 heater/ventilator that keeps the domes free from ice and dew
- Measures reflected solar radiation when inverted
- Provides measurements in direct sunlight, under plant canopies, when the sky is cloudy, and in artificial light