The CNR4 is a research-grade net radiometer that measures the energy balance between incoming and outgoing radiation. Our dataloggers measure the CNR4's output. This net radiometer offers a professional solution for scientific-grade energy balance studies.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features
- Research-grade performance
- Meniscus dome on upper long-wave detector allows water droplets to easily roll off of it and increases field of view to nearly 180°
- Internal temperature sensors provide temperature compensation of measurements
- Drying cartridge helps keep the electronics dry
- Compatible with the CNF4 ventilation unit with heater that reduces formation of dew and melts frost
- Separate outputs of short wave and long wave infrared radiation for better accuracy and more thorough quality assurance
- Solar shield reduces thermal effects on the sensors
- Compatible with CR1000, CR3000, and CR5000 dataloggers